Hope-Page School Board Election & Absentee Ballot Application
SCHOOL ELECTION NOTICE
The Hope-Page Public School District #85 will hold their annual school election on Tuesday, June 9, 2020. This election will be conducted by Mail Ballot only. Absentee Ballot Applications will be mailed from the office of the Secretary of State prior to April 30, 2020, when completing this application please make sure School Election is selected. Persons not receiving an application may obtain one from the Business Manager at the Hope-Page Public School, your County Auditor office, or at www.hope-page.k12.nd.us. It is strongly encouraged that Absentee Ballot Applications are requested at least seven days before Election Day.
Hope-Page School Board Election Ballot Measures include:
- The School Board Member positions to be filled at this election are:
- Three-year term for three at-large positions
- Two-year term for two at-large positions
- One-year term for two at-large positions
- Shall the Hope-Page Public School District #85 publish a record of the proceedings of the School Board in a newspaper of general circulation for the School District for the succeeding two (2) years?
There will be a locked drop-box available at the Hope-Page High School and Elementary School to drop off applications and ballots starting on May 1, 2020. The locked drop-box will be set out from the hours of 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM Monday-Friday through June, 8, 2020. All ballots must be postmarked or turned into the Business Manager by 5:00 PM on June 8, 2020 (the day before the election).
For more information or to request an Absentee Ballot Application, please contact Alli Roller, Business Manager at 701.945.2473 or Alli.Roller@k12.nd.us. Applications and Ballots can also be mailed to: PO Box 100 Hope, ND 58046.
Alli Roller, Business Manager